Mountain biking & road cycling
Over 800 kilometres of road bike and mountain bike routes criss-crossing PillerseeTal and the surrounding area. The region, with its holiday towns of Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob in Haus, Hochfilzen, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring provides a suitable route for all ability levels!
Our special tip for all leisure riders - clever cycling using e-power! Electric bikes help you to conquer all those inclines with ease and cycle to the loveliest viewing points in Pillersee valley! Ask about the free "Movelo E-Bike map" - available in all tourist information offices!
benefits for mountain bikers and road riders:
- A versatile and variety-packed route network, covering over 800 kilometres
- 26 award-winning mountain bike tours (6 difficult, 15 moderate, 5 easy) at between 700 and 2100 metres altitude
- Three variety-packed cycling circuits (between 30 and 70 kilometres)
- Special offer for leisure riders and E-Bikers
- Sculpture cycle trail - Steinberg circuit
- Superb panorama routes, which provide fantastic views into the distance
- Well-stocked cycle hire stations and sports shops
- Map material for mountain bikers and 'Movelo E-Bikers' available
- Extensive leisure facilities, starting with the crystal- clear mountain lakes and swimming lakes, to the summer cable cars and Familienland leisure park